Tuesday, November 27, 2007

There's Always Hope (1)

Ira is a mother of three children. She loves her children very much. The eldest is Deasy, a fourteen years old girl, temperamental, easily to get angry, often shout to her younger brother, and sometimes too rude to them. The second is a boy of eight years old, Frank, very skinny, fragile, easily to get illness, but talk rudely too (because he learns it from his elder sister).


Those two sibling often fight, almost everyday. Deasy always said that she hate him, because he is weak; not a strong boy. She also admit that she is jealous on him, because after having a younger brother, she thinks that her parents doesn't love her like before.
"I hate you, I don't want a brother like you."
"Me too, a sister like you is ugly, full of acnes, and too fierce. I don't like you."
"Say it again! then I will kill you."
"Ok, you are really ugly and weird."
After arguing stupidly then they will fight each other. Sometime, if I tired of saying or even half shouting, then I will pinch my son. It's because he always teases his sister, while he knows that she doesn't want to be it.

Now, when my youngest son, Eric, is two years old, his brother Frank starts to get jealous on him. Eric starts to learn how to fight now. He copies everything Frank does, included dangerous thing.

As a mother, Ira tries to be patient and always gather her three children to pray. Ira herself pray to God every night. And she realized that there is always hope for her and her children.

No comments: