Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wrong Choice

“Baby, you know that I love you so much and I would do anything for you. I will support you everything you do, you don’t have to worry about anything because I will always be with you.” That’s the paraphrase of Wins to his lover, Linda. Then both of them were sinking in the romantic sea for about one year.

After four months of marriage (Wisnu and Linda got married when Linda’s had been pregnant for seven months).

“Hey, what are you doing here, why don’t you go working, we are almost run of rice, even money for food, why are you just sleeping here.” Linda shouts to his husband in the midst of their baby, Johnson, crying.

“Please, don’t just stay at home, go to work, especially in this situation I still can’t start of working because of this three weeks infant.” Linda says that with her wet eyes.

“Oh please, I want to stay at home with my new born baby and you; I want to enjoy my days.”

“But you have to work, or we’re going to get starved.”

“Just, take it easy baby, everything’s fine.”

“Oh, it would be better for me to be a single parent than to live with this kind of man.” Linda just said those words in her mind

Before marriage, Linda was a gorgeous girl, always fashionable and fresh. But look at her now, dull skin and look so tired. But now, because of wrong choice, she lives in a distressful marriage.

No comments: